As well as installing new or upgrading existing installations our experienced team can undertake electrical inspections, testing & certification;
- Full rewiring, refurbishment or upgrade of existing electrics
- Additional sockets or lighting
- Local Authority entertainment licence requirements
- Security and flood lighting
- Security and burglar alarms
- Emergency lighting to BS5266
- Door entry systems
- Fire alarms to BS5839
- Ventilation systems
- Data Networking including CAT5 and CAT6 cabling
- Fault finding
- Testing and inspection certificates
Under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 which incorporates The Management of Health and Safety at Work regulations 1999, a statutory legal duty is placed on all Employers to ensure thatemployees and all others are not subjected to risks to their health and safety. In particular , The Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 requires those in control of part or all of an electrical system to ensure that the system is safe to use and it is maintained in a safe condition.
For more information and a FREE quote give us a call on 01244 348426
Alternatively get a quote now ».